Conference Day Two – Thursday 21 Feb 2019
8:00 am - 8:50 am Morning Refreshment and Registration
8:50 am - 9:00 am Opening Remarks from the Chairperson
For early-stage adopters:
9:00 am - 9:40 am Creating a Robust Digital Transformation FrameworkPritam Dutta - Global Data Strategy Lead Unilever
· Develop clear governance policies and controls for IT, business and data leaders
· What are the government policies and guidelines to be aware of?
· Answering the question around the ethics and accountability of these technologies
Pritam DuttaGlobal Data Strategy Lead
9:40 am - 10:10 am Risk Mitigation for Implementing Interoperable IA Technologies
- Ensuring interoperability between new and existing systems
- Risk management standards and guidelines that need to be in place for scaling a company-wide IA initiative
- Addressing the complexities around selecting, integrating and advancing cognitive technologies
10:20 am - 11:00 am Morning Networking & Refreshment Break
11:00 am - 11:40 am Challenges and Solutions for Setting-up the Right Data Governance for AI ImplementationRicha Arora - Data Management Lead JLL
- Overcoming the risks and compliance issues
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the data available
- Creating a secure data governance platform and establishing data quality metric
Richa AroraData Management Lead
11:00 am - 11:40 am Chat Bots and Virtual Assistants: A New Era of Customer Service!Utpal Chakraborty - Head of Artificial Intelligence YES BANK
· The role of intelligent chat bots with enhanced data analytics features, in achieving your overall digital transformation objectives?
· Emerging trends chat bots including - optical character recognition, speech-enabled technology and conversational analytics
· Leveraging on Chat bots to gain customer insights, create better customer interactions and achieve efficiency
Utpal ChakrabortyHead of Artificial Intelligence
12:20 pm - 1:00 pm AI Driven Supply-Chains for the New-Age BusinessesTimothy Kooi - Head of Data Analytics DHL
· AI for inventory forecasting, warehouse management and supply-chain planning
· Role of predictive analytics in supplier selection and vendor relationship management
· Capitalising on NLP for data cleansing and achieving data robustness
Timothy KooiHead of Data Analytics
1:00 pm - 2:10 pm Networking Lunch
2:10 pm - 2:50 pm Revolutionising the Banking and Finance Landscape with AIBireshwar Dasgupta - Head of Analytics & Digital Propositions - Commercial Banking Standard Chartered Bank
· Reality behind the hype: How is AI disrupting the banking sector and what are the emerging trends to take note of?
· Creating a customer-centric BFSI model with Artificial Intelligence
· Identifying and tackling the barriers to widespread use of AI?
Bireshwar DasguptaHead of Analytics & Digital Propositions - Commercial Banking
Standard Chartered Bank
2:50 pm - 3:30 pm Harnessing the Power of AI in the Healthcare SectorDirk F de Korne - Deputy Director, Medical Innovation & Care Transformation KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital
· Utilising AI based algorithmic solutions for evidence-based predictions and decision making
· How are AI and robotics transforming the healthcare eco-system in-terms of research, diagnosis and treatment?
· Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) in consumer health applications
Dirk F de KorneDeputy Director, Medical Innovation & Care Transformation
KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital
3:30 pm - 4:20 pm Closing Panel: The Road Ahead for Intelligent Automation and Artificial IntelligenceNarsingh Chaudhary - Senior Vice-President and Head of Strategy & Business Excellence Siemens
Pritam Dutta - Global Data Strategy Lead Unilever
Vihang Shah - Head of Information Technology Electrolux Asia Pacific
Akansha Wahi - Digital Transformation Manager StarHub Ltd
· Assessing current cloud, hardware, and platform strategy for AI implementation
· Getting those much-needed top management and cross-departmental buy-in for your AI ambitions
· Do we have a shortage of AI ready workforce and how can the skill gap be met?
· Build vs Buy vs Collaborate: What works best?
· What does the future look like for AI in the next 5 years?
Narsingh ChaudharySenior Vice-President and Head of Strategy & Business Excellence
Pritam DuttaGlobal Data Strategy Lead
Vihang ShahHead of Information Technology
Electrolux Asia Pacific
Akansha WahiDigital Transformation Manager