Post-Conference Workshops – Thursday 21 June 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Workshop C: Intelligent Automation for Shared ServicesTilak Banerjee, Director, Global Business Services,Dell EMC
Across Asia, both governments and businesses are vaulting up the shared services “value” trajectory via Intelligent Automation. This workshop will explore what it takes to incorporate RPA into the shared services environment and the business benefits it unleashes, in addition to discussing what enterprises can do to progress RPA for the next level of Intelligent Automation with cognitive capacities.
· Explore RPA implementation opportunities in shared services such as Finance, HR, Procurement and IT
· Strategic IA implementation in shared services from selecting the right processes, defining rules and extracting relevant data to vendor selection and piloting
· How can shared services professionals work cross-functionally to maximize the benefits of IA for the overall business?
· The road ahead: How to apply Artificial Intelligence (AI) in shared services and the difference with RPA application
Tilak BanerjeeDirector, Global Business Services
11:30 am - 3:30 pm Workshop D: How to Solve a Business Problem by a Fully Automated AI Product? – A Real Case Study with Details of Design, Development, Evaluation, and Deployment
Recent advances in AI, data science, and machine learning technologies empowered organizations to use their data effectively to understand their customers, predict their future behavior, and improve their performance.
- Review the concepts of AI, data science and machines learning and the boundaries of each
- Conduct a step by step case study to define your problem, extract and process data, profiling and building a machine learning model
- Solve a business problem by designing, developing, evaluating, and deploying a fully automated AI product.
- Interactively practice your learnings with a real-world case study