For those that believe intelligent automation is just hype, consider that robotic process automation (RPA) advisors and consultants have seen their revenues grow five-fold over the past year, and that projections for next year are to double again. Read more…
Senior Vice President Global Head - Global Business Services
Seyfarth Shaw LLP
SVP - Service Delivery APAC
This guide offers helpful explanations to give you a deeper understanding of AI, digital labor and the virtual workforce—as well as the role of governance in AI implementation.
- The evolution of artificial intelligence
- The virtual workforce
- Intelligent orchestration
- Governed learning
This whitepaper, produced by AIIA Network partner Thoughtonomy, is designed to demonstrate how organizations can realize the benefits of intelligent automation in helping to achieve their ambitions—from reducing operating costs to driving revenue growth, and from improved customer experience to creating a happier workforce—by considering the following key elements:
- The problem with people-based processes
- Changing the shape of the org chart
- What is robotic process automation anyway?
But what exactly is the framework for intelligent automation? What are the components of the IA bucket? What percentages of processes are we looking at for these differing technologies within organisations? And, crucially, how do we succeed in IA?
All this and more is explored in our infographic, using expert knowledge from Pascal Bornet, a leader in RPA and AI.
This whitepaper, produced by AIIA Network partner NIIT Technologies, takes a look at how RPA is critical to enhancing efficiency and improving customer experience. It considers:
- The potential beneficiaries of RPA
- Benefits that businesses can expect from RPA
- How can businesses create an effective strategy for RPA deployment
- Features to look for in your RPA partner
- Four pillars of NIIT Technologies’ TESS framework