Portfolio Lead Enterprise Fraud Machine Learning
3:40 PM From RPA to Machine Learning - Cracking the Code of Robot and Machine to Drive Business Insights End to End Journey
From Lean Six Sigma to Workflow Re-engineering, from Robotics to Machine Learning, Barclaycard have moved along the journey of process automation aggressively in the past six years. RPA has quickly gained its popularity to enable improvedefficiency and productivity, yet few have ventured into machine learning. In this session, Sebastian will take you through an unusual journey and explore how machine learning is transforming the Transaction Fraud department at Barclaycard and delivering real business results.
· Conceptualising and delivering the digital transformation and robotic automation agenda for Barclaycard back office operations – a portfolio of £13m of strategic investment in 2017
· The end-to-end transformation to achieve a breakthrough during your Intelligent Automation journey
· Case study on real benefit of Machine learning in Transaction Fraud
So you’ve transformed your business operations and now have an army of bots and IA at your service. So what happens next?As we bring the conference to an end, whilst we don’t have a crystal ball, we do have a panel of international experts to shed some light on what we can expect to see from robotics in years to come….
· Exploring the global and regional growth forecast for robotics and IA
· Understanding how companies can continue to achieve ROI in the long term
· Discussing which areas need consistent development to be successful
· Will robots take over from humans indefinitely?
· What will the world look like in 2028?