Assistant Vice President- Lean, RPA and Advance Analytics
For companies who have just started to expand their RPA initiatives, choosing the right vendor is one of the key steps they must take in making this transition successful. It is therefore important to select a technology that is not only compatible with the existing ecosystem but that can also be scaled to meet the long-term objectives and priorities
The workshop will highlight the key considerations involved in choosing the right technology for your RPA enabled functions including :
- Defining a clear vendor selection criteria based on your current and long-terms goals
- Understanding the key differences of the common RPA solutions providers
- In-House vs outsource: What is the best strategy?
- Establish the ROI of the selected technologies through continuous monitoring and tracking
- Determining the scalability of the solutions and how well can it be replicated in other parts of the business